Scans and ultrasound imaging have been around for many decades now. They are used for diagnosing various physical problems and diseases. Ultrasound imaging is very commonly used during pregnancy. The technology pertaining to has moved quite a bit and has become quite advanced and state-of-the-art. We are now very rapidly moving away from 2D ultrasound imaging to 3D ultrasound and even 4D imaging facilities. In this article, we will try and find the various advantages and benefits associated with 3D imaging so that the customers and the readers are able to get the right kind of information and knowledge on the subject matter. It could be useful to all and pregnant mothers, in particular, could find this article extremely interesting and informative.
The Health Of The Baby And Mother Is Important
Pregnant mothers go in for ultrasound imaging with the main purpose of understanding the health of the unborn child. It helps the doctors to find out the growth stage of the baby and also other physical and biological attributes of the unborn child. It also could help in finding out any unusual problems or abnormalities so that corrective action could be taken as soon as possible. While this job was being done with the help of 2G scanning facilities 3G and 4G technologies have made things easier both for doctors and also pregnant mothers. Here are some obvious benefits that one should bear in mind when you decide to choose 3G or 4G over other forms of ultrasound imaging.
- It helps you to confirm the estimate due date of birth and the gestational age of the child. This is important for medication, exercising and other such activities as far as the mother is concerned.
- The size of the unborn child and its weight can also be monitored accurately. It can help the doctors to establish the right co-relation between weight and size of the fetus and be sure that everything is normal. It could avoid underweight and overweight problems of the unborn baby because it could impact both the mother and the child.
- Amniotic fluid is very important for the healthy growth of the baby and such 3D and 4D scans will ensure that the quantity is monitored on a regular basis.
- The correct position of the baby can be ascertained. The baby should always be in a head-down position and this can be found out quite easily with the help of such 3D and 4D ultrasound imaging.
- The movement of the body can be found out quite accurately and if there is something unusual the same can be corrected easily.
- The blood flow to the baby through the placenta is the lifeline for the unborn baby and the levels and frequency can be established accurately with the help of these 3D and 4D ultrasound images.
There is no doubt that pregnancy is full of exciting possibilities and there are also a few things that are unknown. However, it would be better to avoid guesswork and towards this objective, there is no doubt that going in for 3D and 4D ultrasound imaging is the best way forward.
6 11th Ave Suite F2
Phone: (850) 244-2883